Tuesday, June 12, 2012

" My new line of Comfort Food" First up. Chicken With Spaghetti.

Ingredients:
  1.  3 pieces lean boneless chicken breast(shredded).
  2.  1/4 bunch cilantro. 
  3. 1 lb. spaghetti(your choice).
  4.  3 tbsp. sofrito. 
  5. 2 envelopes sazón. 
  6. 3 tbsp. Manzanilla olives. 
  7. 2 tbsp. capers. 
  8. 2-3 pimiento morrones(chopped) 
  9. 2 8 oz. cans tomato sauce 
  10. 1 can cream of chicken soup + 1/2 cup of water 2 tbsp. olive oil. 
 Water Directions:
  1.  Place the chicken breast in a deep pot, fill with water and add the cilantro.
  2. Boil the chicken until tender. 
  3. Remove from the water and shred. 
  4.  In the same pot that you boiled the chicken, bring the broth to a boil and place the pasta to cook per box instructions.
  5. Drain the pasta. Then in the same pot, place the drained pasta, the shredded chicken, sofrito, sazón, olives, capers, tomato sauce, pimiento morrones, cream of chicken soup and olive oil.
  6. Mix well and cook on low for 8-10 minutes so the flavors can mix. 


Tips: This recipe can be made with your favorite pasta. Try making it with Angel Hair Pasta.

I know I have been gone for while folks, but I promise to stay more current, I need to figure out what I can with this blog, I see that a few things have changed. In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy this recipe. Feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

Serve Enjoy,


No comments: